The body of late Bomet Governor, Joyce Laboso has today left the Lee Funeral Home, Nairobi County for the funeral service at the All Saints Cathedral. Friends, family and leaders including the Deputy President, William Ruto gathered at Al Saints Cathedral to bid farewell.
The funeral program is as follows:
- 9am: Memorial service begins with opening prayers and hymns.
- 10am: Eulogy by son Ted Abonyo.
- 12:30pm: Tributes from Kenya High choir, friends, Sotik and Nyakach family representative.
- 2pm: Sermon by Bishop Ernest Ngeno assisted by Canon Sammy Wainiaina.
- 3pm: Service ends. Body leaves for Wilson Airport for airlifting to Sotik.
Tomorrow, a funeral service will be held at the Bomet Green Stadium and she will be laid to rest on Saturday at her marital home in Fort Ternan, Koru, Kisumu County.