Following the directives of the president, the National Emergency Response Committe on coronavirus has approved the following guideliunes for partial re-opening of eateries and restaurants:
1. All restaurants shall only operate between 05:00am and 04:00pm.
2. Number of diners should be limited to 4 customers for every 10 square metres of space.
3. Tables in the restaurants and dining area must be spaced 1.5 metres apart or seat customer groups at leats 1.5 metres.
4. Maintain distance from the back of one chair to the other of not less than one metre and the guests must face each other from a distance of at least 1.5 metres.
5. Alcohol shall only be sold with a meal in the restaurant , and shall only be served to customers waiting to be served a meal, during the meal , or 30 minutes after the meal has ended.
6. Temporarily discontinuation of self-service of ready-to-eat foods such as salad bars or buffets.
7. Customers to have thier meals delivered individually to the dining table by appointed waiter or waitress. If buffet meals are served, only one person shall be appointed in the restaurant.
8. Restaurants to ensure quality and safety of food, to rinse and sanitize all food contact surfaces, disinfect surfaces, floors and counters.
9. Install adequate portable running water and accessible washing basins for hand wahsing purposes, install alcohol-based hand sanitizers at the entrance and exit points.
10. Restaurants must install a contact-free thermometer to ensure that every person entering the premises has his/her body temperature taken.
11. Any staff member or reveler with temperatures above 37.5 degrees shall not be allowed entry into the premises, and shall immediately notify the Ministry of Health through the toll-free number 719 for guidance.
12. Ensure physical distance of 1.5 metres in the food preparation areas.